Old 08-03-2007, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Wastebin sensors

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:34:00 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Same here, I sometimes deliberately out clippings or prunings into the
green bin in case I get accused of putting the stuff in the black bin
and not recycling

B-) The only stuff that goes in the green recycle bin are nasties we
don't want to compost here. Things like thistle, ragwort etc. Of course
the council should know that we compost as they supplied the compost
bins, ah no that would require joined up thinking wouldn't it.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail