Old 08-03-2007, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.drugs
hugh_j hugh_j is offline

Default the planting season for medicinal herbs

Martin wrote:
On 8 Mar 2007 05:37:29 -0800, "Cat(h)" wrote:

On Mar 8, 12:58 pm, hugh_j wildpoppy@invalid wrote:
Martin wrote:
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 11:41:50 +0000, hugh_j wildpoppy@invalid wrote:
As things stand it is a criminal offence to plant a cannabis seed in
your garden. This situation has arisen as a result of long-term lobbying
by the drug companies.
Rubbish!
Not much of a counter-argument there.

Good newsgroups don't generally give trolls much mileage.

My mistake and apologies.

I don't know why you're apologising to him. He's just rude.
I would add the brewers and distillers to that earlier statement.

lavender I don't suppose they have that in their sights. Catha
edulis, possibly. Ephedra distachya possibly. They are keen to legislate
against health food shops. Meanwhile in America, Home of the Free, it is
a criminal offence to possess a cannabis seed. Imagine that!.

Anyway, it is a valid argument and it does concern you, but perhaps not
quite yet. It depends on whether you consider your back garden to be a
sanctuary. How would you feel if a dozen policemen charged in to inspect
your shrubbery? Probably you're claiming I'm alright Jack.

And trolling, if a suspected troll sticks around, they cease to be a
troll. I'll argue it out with any of you, including netcops but a bit of
politeness wouldn't go amiss.

Also Martin keeps tinkering with the headers which suggests to me that
he is a meddler. I'm sure he's a nice chap apart from that.