Old 08-03-2007, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Starting my own compost corner

In message , madgardener
writes
(I moved over here to Eastern Tennessee, but here I have COW POOP!
LOL)

madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee contemplating gathering a few bucketful's
of cow pies as I write...............g

Isn't it wonderful, the things that give us pleasure? Wouldn't life be
sad without them? I've has the compost pile for years, but last summer
my daughters gave me a wormery. I never would've spent the money, but
now that I have it, I'm just as possessive about my slimy army as about
the other wildlife in the garden!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin