Old 08-03-2007, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default urg meet

wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:20:54 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:

Unhappily, recent developments in this group mean that two people are
not
included in this open invitation and I feel quite sure they know who
they
are, so am going into that no further. It's something I regret *very*
much
having to say.

Given this caveat, you cannot actually call it a 'meet' Sacha, since
NO-ONE can ever be excluded from a true meet. Better call it 'a soiree'
or some other such pretentious nonsense!

Contact Puce for bookings for the urg summer holiday in Aran in the Big
Red Bus.

I wouldn't want to go anywhere near Puke!