Old 08-03-2007, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default bokashi composting

On 8 Mar, 14:34, John McMillan
wrote:
Hmm. Its an attempt to make money by "sanitising" the process.

Having said that, east London is providing large developments with the
'Rocket' a compost maker which spins endlessly and provide compost
within 2 weeks. They supply the little boxes with sachets just like
with the bokashi. It took a while to 'take off' as they didn't know
how safe it would be to use to grow food stuff. Now it's just a matter
of time before it's provided everywhere. I think it's great. I can't
help thinking of the woman who attended my garden design course last
week and had never heard of compost ... then again she was from
Portugal, but still ...