Old 08-03-2007, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Interest in Gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "La Puce" contains these words:

On 8 Mar, 13:58, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
Thank you so much for so promptly confirming my suspicion that you were
either a troll, one of Puce's sock puppets or one of her gullible
eggers on

It's nice to be liked. You should try it )

Nice people are liked, without actually TRYING..but you
wouldn't know that, would you?

Please, please, please, Anne, I have La Puke in my killfile so I do not have
to read her rubbish, and there you are responding to one of her posts, so I
have to read it anyway!

Naughty, naughty.

Alan