Old 08-03-2007, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Galpin Janet Galpin is offline

Default Brussels Sprouts

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

In article , Janet Galpin
writes

Yes, there's quite a variation in height. The write-up of the RHS trials
is useful and for most AGM varieties gives details of height or growth
habit:

http://www.rhs.org.uk/plants/documen...prouts2005.pdf

Janet G

Um yes (hello Janet by the way) I used the RHS report to grow those that
they said didn't need staking.
--

Hi Janet, I must admit that mine flop over somewhat but the shorter ones
less so. I accept a certain amount of leaning but my veg area is well

Janet G