Old 09-03-2007, 06:37 AM posted to rec.ponds
Ghent Ghent is offline

Default Spring Peepers

Like we said before, no one gives a rats ass about your ponds or fish
or plants Roy Tristan Hauer..your a moron and dancing puppet.........go get
help you dumb asshole. Get a freaking life you low life scum bag psycho from
Hope Hull, AL.your a sick dancing puppet and a moron.

YOu were told to STFU you moron. Get back to dancing you dumbass! You
know nothing about fish.......go peel some bananas and feed that
grandkid or something or other, and let the fish advice tothose in the
know!

Get your head out of your ass dumbass........yet another dancing
puppet .....how cute!

----
I forgot more about ponds and morons like you than I'll ever know!