Old 09-03-2007, 05:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Den. Barry

Thanks for all this info Sue, my tag reads "Barry" but should reiterate to
Dave that
it looks like kingianum. I aquired mine in '96 from Ramona of Islander
Delights.
Will have to research further.
Cheers Wendy

"SuE" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:41:57 -0800, "Wendy7" wrote:

Hi there Dave, You are correct on both counts. It is kingianum for sure.
Cheers Wendy

My guess is this is the fruit not the man...
Cute guy either way.

Den Berry is Den kingianum x Den Mini Pearl
Registered in 1983
Mini Pearl is Den canaliculatum x Den bigibbum

Den BARRY is Den Kristen Ann x Den Grace Okabe
registered in 2001
In 4 generations Barry is all hybrids.
back far enough you get -
59.77% phalaenopisis