Old 09-03-2007, 11:33 AM posted to uk.politics.drugs,uk.rec.gardening
Phil Stovell Phil Stovell is offline

Default the planting season for medicinal herbs

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:05:28 +0000, hugh_j wrote:

Opinion noted. It doesn't happen in the media. I would also add in the
brewers and the distillers to that statement. You know it makes sense.

I'll be brewing 40 pints of Muntons Gold Old English Bitter tomorrow. I'll
keep an eye out for the drug squad busting down my door, after they've
finished with another sick elderly lady.

--
Phil Stovell, Hampshire, UK