Old 09-03-2007, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Google groups Kill file

On 9 Mar, 17:47, hugh_j wildpoppy@invalid wrote:
I think that's caused by putting your real address on newsgroups. I hope
I am not stating the obvious. When I used my real address some years
ago on usenet I started to collect spam, and I am still getting it to
this day on every address I posted with on usenet. Once the address is
compromised it never stops.

It's good for people to get in touch with you directly. Putting a real
address but with a rule as to where it's going is easy. I have a box
where this addy goes to, and I look at it occasionally. I harvest the
interesting posts and bin the rest )

http://www.wildpoppy.com

Indeed ))