Old 09-03-2007, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default rhurbarb

On 9 Mar, 18:12, Anne Jackson wrote:
But you did!! You said "Compost? In a pot? You can't grow rhubarb in
a pot - the roots are very strong and need lots of depth. Compost alone
will not feed your plant enough. It will not survive."

And you said 'I've have one growing in my compost bin'. So it's not a
pot, innit, and it's not 'compost' like the chap mentioned either, but
a bit of earth he's found at the bottom of the bag. So there.

(snip)

Look at the face...look at the face...do I look bovvered?
DO I LOOK BOVVERED?

Hmmmm... I'd rather not look and if I was you I wouldn't put that
face, coz if the wind turns, you'll stay like that you know ;o)