Old 09-03-2007, 11:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default rec.ponds.moderated

Nick Cramer wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote:
Reel McKoi wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it
up.............no sign yet
--
They didn't announce it's up and running yet. I don't think it is.

They said the 9th, which is nearly gone' here in the UK

Patience, Grasshopper.

Little boy (acting like Humphrey Bogart), "I want what I want when I
want it!"

Little girl (acting like Lauren Bacall), "You'll get what you want
when I get it!"

Ahh, Lauren Becall....I'd have given her what she wanted any time

Seriosly, it does look like a cockup, which is already bringing derision.
--
ßôyþëtë