Old 10-03-2007, 01:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf Wolf is offline

Default Colour Test Card 6 (for Wendy)

Wendy7 wrote:
Thank you for these Wolf.

Arrh, 'twar nuthin' reely. Just a few clicks of the mouse...

It is nice of you to take the time to help me.
#6 is perfect on my flat screen I can just make out the differances in
the end two blocks on each side.

No, I misnumbered them.

Sorry you are not happy with what you have heard about Vista. I know I
complained about the photo editor but it
will be fixed, the night is young. I am not a computer fundi but I have
a friend who is a guru & he helps me with all
the settings etc. So far it's quite nice.

Yes, Vista looks very nice.

I'm glad you have a computer geek friend. Everybody needs on of those. :-)