Old 10-03-2007, 06:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default Shredded Paper in Compost Pile

In article ,

On 2007-03-09, William Rose wrote:

Just one caution, paper is very, very carbon intense, so you should
also
add an extra dose nitrogen-rich material to compensate. Lots of fresh
grass, for example, or some urea (or other high-N fertilizer).

Shave your pubes and add some hair. (That's oTTo bAHn for you, go figure.)

It's too early in the morning for this for me, maybe after aperitifs,
definitely after digestives.

I would worry about salts in the urea, especially if it is beer based.

(That would be me. I'm sure of it)

Beer-based? If beer makes up the majority of your diet, you won't be
able to get any gardening done.

(That would be Adam.)

If you have wolf based dogs, dogs with an undercoat, they will be
dumping a lot of hair right about now that can be sown/turned into the
garden. Better known as slow release nitrogen.

(Am I good or what?)

And knitting sweaters (I've seen a book on this).

(? That would be Adam again.)

Adam,
my man. Did you get the cork out of your breakfast already? An' wat chew
mean knitting sweaters? Dog hair sweaters? You crazy or what? Explain
yourself boy.

- Bill