Old 10-03-2007, 03:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
meee meee is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

God!!! So does the delectible Christopher Pyne. If his whiny tone of
voice is any indication, the Govt must be getting very nervous. I wish
he'd shut up or the anchor person would put an apple in his mouth before
roasting him.

I Loooove the ABC people....all the other stations do is put some
desperately keen decorative young journo in to ask mundane questions that
they think are *very* original....whereas ABC journos just love making the
pollies squirm....especially Kerry O'Brien. I wonder how many pollies go off
and cry with humiliation in the ABC toilets after being interviewed by
him...