Old 10-03-2007, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Access via Google

On 10 Mar, 12:03, "
wrote:
Thanks for all the information Mike. I have received a letter this
morning which confirms that I won't have to killfile one person in urg
anymore as she has been ORDERED not to write in any way, shape or form
on a public group, anything libellious or inflammatory about me.

What? I can write what I want and when I want. You however cannot.
I've seen Sacha's letter and it's laughable. And if you mention, as
you've been told, my husband and my organisation once more, this will
then be more serious than you would have ever expected.

So let it rest once and for all.