Old 10-03-2007, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Access via Google

On 10/3/07 12:54, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message m,
" writes
On Mar 10, 12:21 pm, "La Puce" wrote:
On 10 Mar, 12:03, "

wrote:
Thanks for all the information Mike. I have received a letter this
morning which confirms that I won't have to killfile one person in urg
anymore as she has been ORDERED not to write in any way, shape or form
on a public group, anything libellious or inflammatory about me.

What? I can write what I want and when I want. You however cannot.
I've seen Sacha's letter and it's laughable. And if you mention, as
you've been told, my husband and my organisation once more, this will
then be more serious than you would have ever expected.

So let it rest once and for all.

I have no idea what you are on about, Sacha's letter??? I am talking
about the letter that Nic Falk sent to your husband, a copy of which I
have.

Mrs. Rudlin I don't have to say anymore, you know the truth of the
matter and so does everyone who matters on urg, your lying days are
done.

You are now a figure of fun.

Perhaps you would like to take this to email? It has no place here.
Then maybe we can pick up the remnants of what used to be a good ng
before people like Alan Gould left.

I'm sorry June but under no circumstances would I email Helene Rudlin or
allow her to email me. Once a person with bad intentions has someone's
email headers, they can alter the content of the email to anything they want
to say. And as Helene has roundly abused her position both at work and on
this group to harass me and Judith Lea, it is right that the group should
know what she gets up to, both on and off group.
It would be rather more to the point if we heard your voice condemning her
disgusting behaviour, something that has yet to happen, rather than
appearing to want to sweep it under the mat.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk