Old 10-03-2007, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Access via Google

On 10/3/07 15:09, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 10 Mar, 14:54, Sacha wrote:
I'm sorry June but under no circumstances would I email Helene Rudlin

But you did, last sunday at 15.46 subject title 'My Family'. I didn't
responded though. Forwarded to you June.

That wasn't correspondence. That was a declaration of intent.

Subject: My famiy
Date: 4 March 2007 15:36:25 GMT

One more personal remark from you about me or my family and another
complaint about your vicious behaviour will go straight to URBED.**

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I wonder why you feel it necessary to forward emails to June? Is June Puce's
apologist or would Puce like us to think that, perhaps? And I wonder
whether what she received is what I sent. No matter, the warning stands and
my intentions are clear.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk