Old 10-03-2007, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Access via Google

In message .com, La
Puce writes
On 10 Mar, 14:54, Sacha wrote:
I'm sorry June but under no circumstances would I email Helene Rudlin

But you did, last sunday at 15.46 subject title 'My Family'. I didn't
responded though. Forwarded to you June.

I don't recall seeing Sacha's post of 10 March saying anything to me.
Nor do I recall posting anything requiring such a reply from her.
However, I have been out all day, so I may have missed it. (For a
start, she would not say 'I'm sorry' to me.) Looks as though the post
may be a forgery by one of the trolls like the one pretending to be
Chris.
--
June Hughes