Old 11-03-2007, 12:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Access via Google

On Mar 11, 12:30 am, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:

Really June, then it's a good job that I have kept all yoiur emails
isn''t it, you have played your last card and shown your hand, what a
miserable two faced person you are, as for killfiling me, good, I
wouldn't want to associate with anything like you,or your like you
have ben caught out, yet again and as for taking it to email, it's
pity you didn't take your own advice especially the whining email you
sent wheedling an invite to Sacha's meet, now sod off.

Hmmmm!

Isn't it a blessing that no-one is malicious enough to post *this*
little gem to the group that the last post was transferred to...
isn't it? Rather spoils the 'saintly image' don't you think?

I'm only human Anne and I replied in anger, it won't happen again.

Judith