Old 11-03-2007, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Access via Google

On 11/3/07 12:15, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:

snip

I *really* resent the fact that you have both turned what was a quiet
sanctuary at the end of a taxing day into a bloody battlefield. I
resent _that_ more than anything!!

And you being ever the peacemaker thought you'd help urg settle down with
your snide jibes and comments on the thread about the July meet, did you?
One rule for Anne and friends, another for her targets.

...and your comment in the original post, that 'two people were not
welcome' wasn't deliberately designed to incense, was it?

Don't be silly, Anne. You didn't have to make a remark about it being a
'pretentious soiree' - that was designed merely to air a grudge of some sort
or rebalance the chip on your shoulder. And as many people pointed out to
you and June at the time - the only two wittering on and on about it -
everyone here knew perfectly well who I was referring to. To name them
would merely have given both the oxygen of the attention they so desire.

Okay. I can be irrational at times....but how would you describe _your_
recent behaviour?

As you have never been in my shoes, I wouldn't expect you to understand my
reactions. However, most people here do and that's good enough for me. My
urg friends have been very kind both here and in private. My enemies can go
boil their heads.

I sometimes worry about you Sacha, I really do!

Kind of you but as I have a lovely life among lovely people and places, you
really needn't bother. Finis.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk