Old 11-03-2007, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Tithonia rotundifolia

In message .com, Dave
Hill writes

I have to say it's nice to see a good gardening post again.
--
June Hughes

Nice to see what you think of the postings from everyone else JuneYour
comment is the sort of thing that starts on-line bitching and strife.

Write out 10 times "I must think how people will twist my sendings,
before I post". LOL

I don't think anyone will twist what I said at all. At least I hope
they won't. I didn't meant I didn't think there had been any good posts
whilst Sacha had been away but what with all the trouble we have had
recently, I was pleasantly surprised.
--
June Hughes