Old 11-03-2007, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Access via Google

In message , Sue
writes

"June Hughes" wrote
She is a snake in the grass, Anne.

June for all our sakes could you *please* stop continually trying to
stir this unpleasant situation. Barely a few posts ago you were asking
people to take their fights to email.

I wasn't trying to stir it. If someone says something wrong about me,
then I retaliate. I have known, and thought I liked, Judith a very long
time on usenet (longer than anyone else) and am justifiably upset with
her behaviour towards me. I shan't mention it again and shall be
grateful if you will do likewise.
--
June Hughes