Old 11-03-2007, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Access via Google

On 11/3/07 15:23, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:

Okay. I can be irrational at times....but how would you describe _your_
recent behaviour?

As you have never been in my shoes, I wouldn't expect you to understand my
reactions. However, most people here do and that's good enough for me. My
urg friends have been very kind both here and in private. My enemies can
go boil their heads.

Sacha. that was a presumptuous statement! (One of many!) You have no idea
of the dangers that some of my family are currently in....nor will you ever
know! Just _don't_ever_make_assumptions_!!

I'm sorry to hear some of your family are in danger and hope they remain
safe. They were not, however, put into it by me posting their identities
here and harping on in a chippy manner related to your past. Nor do I
imagine they often get letters from clearly disturbed people, or encounter
frauds claiming to be related to them. As I say, you do not have any idea
what it is to walk in my or their shoes and vice versa.
If you mean what I think you mean about your family, now you're the one
making assumptions. You are not alone in that particular situation, I assure
you - it touches my family, too.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk