Old 11-03-2007, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default A little film to warm you up ...

On 11 Mar, 15:53, "Cat(h)" wrote:
Canard à l'orange, peut être???

Off course ))

This woman has a rather strange mix of accents - I'm still trying to
unpick a bit of spanish, a bit of generic southern French, a bit of
something else I can't quite put my finger on.

Absolutely. She sound like my sister at time (who grew up in St
Gaudens) but sounds exactly like her adoptive mother, who's French but
I always thought she was spanish and full of extra patoi words - it's
that same accent that the woman has on the film.

Cat(h) (I stopped watching after a few minutes - forgive me, the image
is not particularly good)

I can't beleive it! Don't put the screen on full. I put the head
phones on and it's really a fabulous little trip down their garden.
The music's lovely too.