Old 12-03-2007, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default sempervivum swap

On 3/11/07 8:26 AM, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough" wrote:

The message IlLIh.8983$mh7.5378@trnddc04
from "Travis M." contains these words:

"renee" wrote in message
ps.com...
Here's the list of Renata's semps & jovis. Will have first year's
chicks for exchange in late August (preferably September).

snip

Why would we want to shop in Slovenia?

The header says swap, not shop. Renee's post says, exchange. Swap is
a commonly used English verb meaning exchange without payment, nothing
to do with buying and selling.

Plant swaps are common and popular in Europe, there are lots of
European readers of this group. Slovenia is an EU member state. HTH.

Janet.(Scotland)

I am quite envious! I'd love some folks to swap with!