Old 12-03-2007, 02:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Doug[_1_] Doug[_1_] is offline

Default Four O'Clocks- Broken Colors vs. Kaleidoscope

Can someone tell me if there is a difference between these two
varieties?

I've seen them mentioned together and got the impression that they
are basically the same. I bought seed for Broken Colors from Park
because I had a gift certificate but the picture on Burpee's
Kaleidoscope pack looks alot more interesting. The Kaleidoscope
picture shows more speckled flowers whereas the Broken colors shows
more flowers that are two-tone half and half. If they are indeed
different I'd rather grow Kaleidoscope. I don't have enough room for
both.

Thanks.