Old 11-03-2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Reel McKoi Reel McKoi is offline

Default RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created (off topic reply to troll)

"Tynk" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 6, 8:34�pm, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:
I received an email explaining why you and Tynk are
harassing me and nit-picking my every message. It wont work Gill. You're
becoming a troll like the others.

--------------------------
I NEVER sent YOU an email.

* I didn't say it was *from* you. Read it again, slower this time. ;-)

I did, however, send a "test" email to Swarvegorilla to see if that
screen name was just another of yours, or if they are one of your
puppets.

* He may be one of your puppets for all we know.

It didn't have anything to do with Gill, or anyone else for that
matter. It was made up. A test. A con-job.

* I didn't say you sent me email.

Get it?

* Do you get it? If you do you need to stop keeping this NG is turmoil.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Obviously, Swarvegorilla is either YOU or one of your puppets.
You failed the test dear muppet.