Old 11-03-2007, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Lawn Edger

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from "Fred" contains these words:

Our lawn is level with slabs. Is there, out there, a trimmer that is like
a angle grinder, solid blade that would trim the grass between the slab and
the turf, giving a nice clean cut edge. Thanks in anticipation.

I've never used anything but an edging spade for trimming the lawn edges...
you know the one shaped like a crescent, with a handle?

We don't have a lawn any more but over the many years when we had, I
have never used anything else either.
--
June Hughes