Old 11-03-2007, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Over in uk.food+drink.misc...

On 11/3/07 22:39, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:33:01 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 11/3/07 21:28, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:02:20 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from June Hughes contains
these words:

Go away you horrid little troll.
Mary, Alan is not a troll. He is an old man who enjoys usenet and we
all humour him and give him the respect he deserves (OK, Alan, don't
start taking advantage

I think we're having an invasion of the ugly little chaps
who live under bridges....but in _whose_ garden, d'you suppose? ;-)

and some pretty ugly wimmin too.

As a matter of interest how old is Alan?

Good grief, what kind of question is that?!

It seems a reasonable one if we are supposed to tolerate him because he is
old.

How about 'tolerating' him - what a perfectly disgusting expression -
because he was here long before you were, is known to many of us, on group
and personally and has a problem with memory loss and the gallantry to joke
about it himself. Think about it, Martin. This could be you when - if -
you grow up.
You post a lot of one-line crap remarks that add nothing to the sum of urg's
knowledge. So how old are you? It makes no difference because your nonsense
does not have much to do with gardening. Alan gardens. You do not appear
to do so with or without a fully functioning memory.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk