Old 12-03-2007, 05:05 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan ~ jan is offline

Default Help wanted: Pump CONSTANTLY clogs

On 11 Mar 2007 20:32:14 -0700, "scs0" wrote:

I'm glad you found the baskets, did I understand correctly you hot glued
them together? We use those zip tie thingies.

I've wondered the same thing about shoe and clothing stores, except in
those places they need to put out cots and hammocks for the waiters

In the old days, and I'm not dating myself, I just remember old movies. ;-)
All women's clothing stores had chairs for the husbands. This was before
the feminists movement when many women didn't drive, I assume. ~ jan