Old 12-03-2007, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default plants for a hedge

On 12/3/07 11:53, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:
snip

Sorry to jump in off topic, did you get my email Sacha? I was responding to
a phone message you left, but I have not been able to find you in!

Oh blast it. No, I didn't get an email from you, Charlie. My email is
really giving me a hard time lately! I'll email you with the query I have.
We got your phone message but because you said something about Penzance
Show, decided not to pester you until you'd sorted that and your aching back
out! Email will be on its way later. Right now, I have an ill grand
daughter wanting a cuddle and a tv session with Scooby Doo!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk