Old 12-03-2007, 02:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Need suggestions!

In article ,
PerfectlyFragileWarrior wrote:

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote in news:N84Jh.6812$M65.60
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net:

FragileHuckleberry wrote:

I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow

Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

The com-POST

Flax Fax

Just the Flax, Ma'am

Scoop

Scoop and Poop -- no, wait....

Prunings

germiNational Review

The (6-8 hours of) Sun

Lawn Yawn

Oh, dear. That sounds like something it might get called if it's not
good.

The Constitution (with the first 10 Soil Amendments)

Out on a Limb

Hey! Leaf Through THIS!

I like this one.

Stems and Seeds

And use a funny little leaf for my logo?

Thanks for the ideas.

Garden Stories
Plant Life
Green Growth