Old 12-03-2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
ChrisGW ChrisGW is offline

Default Fish Thief Caught In The Act - Was "The Fish Are Gone"

A couple of weeks ago I wrote that all my fish were gone and could not figure
out from what. Well got home this morning about 8am and what was in the pond,
but a Blue Heron, the little thief. He looked at me like I was nuts and then he
figured he would fly away. It will be interesting to see how often he comes
back. I did find a couple of small (less then 3") gold fish still left. I will
wait and see. When we redo the pond we will put a net over it.

This is the first time in 26 years we have had a Blue Heron in the back yard. I
wonder who gave him directions, damn "ON-Star" g.