Old 13-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Flame TV Flame TV is offline
Registered User

Default BBC Show is Looking for Keen Gardeners!

Hello Garden Enthusiasts!

I work for a programme called "Don't Get Done, Get Dom" for BBC 1, hosted by Dominic Littlewood (not the Dominic from 'Dick and Dom'! our Dominic is from 'To Buy or Not to Buy' and 'Wrong Car, Right Car').

We are currently looking for keen gardners who are looking to purchase items for their gardens (be that Furniture or Tools) and would like to save lots of money on the final purchase. The show would follow Dominic as he helps you become a confident haggler and follows through till your triumphant purchase. Filming takes only 2 days and is extremely enjoyable. Please get in touch ASAP if you would like to be involved as places are filling up fast.

You can call us on 020 7713 6868 (ask for Suneil) or email us at

Our BBC website address is:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...ntheshow.shtml

We hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,