Old 13-03-2007, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default water bill.

"cineman" wrote in message
Hi,
Got my overgrown water bill today.
On the reverse it states I could reduce my bill if I do not allow surface
water to drain into sewers.
NOW how much storage would i need to conserve the rainfall from my roof.
Any ideas?

Well here we have no water charges but then rainwater and sink, shower and
bath waste goes into the soak away and sewage into the septic tank and then
the soak away. Easy enough to make a soak away pit in any garden I would
have thought unless you were on very heavy clay of great depth.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.