Old 13-03-2007, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Access via Google

"La Puce" wrote
Sadly I just cannot because I'm presumably killed filed because of
someone in here.

Tommyrot. No-one is in charge of a anyone's killfile except themselves.
If you're in there it's because they themselves decided to put you
there.

*Do* stop trying to blame anyone and everyone except yourself for your
own responses and conduct.

And I have never been told
'you might be wrong here' or 'have you thought about this'. No. I get
severe and rude language and ultimately it gets personnal.

More distortion. Most here have longer memories than you seem to think.
All have access to archives if they need any reminders.

You've been asked politely. You've been given help. When that didn't get
through you've been told forthrightly.

Right from the outset when you started here, you had it pointed out
dozens and dozens of times how your attitude, refusal to accept being
told when you get things wrong, childish insults, name-calling and
vendettas were getting on most people's wick.

Stop pretending you're a victim, start taking responsibility for your
own actions, and *do grow up*.

--
Sue