Old 27-03-2003, 04:08 AM
Susan Erickson

Default RBG Orchid show in Burlington Ont

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:43:54 -0500, "Ted Byers"
wrote:

Will anyone participating in this forum be attending? If so, and you know
that area well, can you recommend any good restaurants near to the RBG
facility? I don't know that area well (so detailed instructions on how to
get to the recommended restaurant would be needed), and will be driving down
from Orillia (barring nasty weather), to arrive in the area around lunch
time (and I don't want to suffer through fast food, but as a diabetic I
can't skip a meal). Hopefully some of the vendors thre will have some of
the scented phals I've been looking for.

Cheers,

Ted

Good Luck on the Phals and of course on Lunch. Please post pix
of the Phals you find.
SuE
SuE