Old 13-03-2007, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default water bill.

"Sue" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote
"p.k." wrote
my 1910 house roof drains into the foul sewer.

But do the water company charge more because of that? I mean how do
they know?

I think our lot includes a blanket charge for it regardless, and then
make you apply, with plans and evidence, to get the deduction made.

--
Sue

B......y cheek! Still I mustn't complain as I do not pay water charges :~)
but it is a popular topic of conversation down here!!
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk