Old 13-03-2007, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Access via Google

On 13 Mar, 10:35, "Sue" wrote:
Most here have longer memories than you seem to think.
All have access to archives if they need any reminders.

No - you cannot show me where my advices have been wrong other than
showing me posts where people took it in a personnal way and dragged
family and work in the process. I have never given a bad advice. The
first argument here was about cordyline - I had suggested the use of
copper though it would have required a large ring indeed. Then there
was the 'frost in Manchester' where I was told we had it until end of
May which is untrue. But then again someone who doesn't live here
argued with me and started talking about my organisation. And it goes
on and on you see. It's not about advice, it's about personnalities
and yes, I give as good as I get.

Still - it doesn't really matter as long as you stop saying that I
give bad advice or show me the proof. It's only fair.