Old 27-03-2003, 04:08 AM
randi sharp

Default [IBC] 101 Chemistry Lesson

Wanted to share a 101 Chemistry lesson in the hopes no one else has the refresher course first hand! I was so intent on lime sulphuring deadwood for a phoenix-graft and started painting lime sulphur ever so carefully and doing a bang up job of painting ver
y very very carefully covering every nook and cranny of the wood. Next morning I noticed that my silver cuff bracelet that I always wear looked a bit different in the morning light!! Sooooo...lesson learned Step 1: remove all jewelry Step 2: Lime Sulphur.
..and always in that order!

Randi Sharp, Richmond, VA - Zone 7

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++