Old 13-03-2007, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default water bill.

"Sue" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote
"p.k." wrote
my 1910 house roof drains into the foul sewer.

But do the water company charge more because of that? I mean how do they
know?

I think our lot includes a blanket charge for it regardless, and then make
you apply, with plans and evidence, to get the deduction made.

That was the way back when I had a house on a mountain in Wales with no
mains water or sewers and they still sent me a bill. The threats to cut me
off for non payment were amusing though.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.