Old 13-03-2007, 07:05 PM
always_mowing always_mowing is offline
Registered User

Question

Hi Echinosum.

i really welcomed your reply...many thanks for going into depth for me....i'm really keen to try but i'd like to ask you a couple of questions if it's ok?...firstly may i ask where you purchased your Shinseiki?..was it mail order?.....(i tried my local arboritum and they have one but don't know the variety so i'm not going to risk not knowing)...the other is do you know how old it was when you purchased it?...and did it fruit the same year as you planted it.....

really keen.
Tom.