Old 13-03-2007, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Identify a gift plant

In message , sam
writes
igtodd wrote:
Hi
Could anyone help me identify a plant that was given to me as a
gift?
A photo is at
http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~it/DSC02278.jpg
It grows lots of little plantlets on the edges of the leaves!
Thanks
Ian

Looks to me like a Christmas Rose, Ian.Worth keeping.

Sam

Christmas Rose commonly refers to Helleborus niger, which I assume is
not what you mean. I think I've identified the plant as
mother-of-thousands, but perhaps you could clarify which plant you mean.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley