Old 13-03-2007, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
igtodd igtodd is offline

Default Identify a gift plant

On 13 Mar, 19:56, Sacha wrote:
On 13/3/07 19:01, in article
om, "igtodd"

wrote:
Hi

Could anyone help me identify a plant that was given to me as a gift?
A photo is at

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~it/DSC02278.jpg

It grows lots of little plantlets on the edges of the leaves!

It looks like one of those pretty little cacti - and I don't like cacti!
Have a look at Schlumbergera truncata - I Googled on that and it might be
familiar.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

Thanks for all your help. I have looked and I think it is a
Bryophyllum daigremontianum from your input and looking at other pics
on the web.

Thanks

Ian