Old 13-03-2007, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Access via Google

Sue writes

"La Puce" wrote
Sadly I just cannot because I'm presumably killed filed because of
someone in here.

Tommyrot. No-one is in charge of a anyone's killfile except themselves.
If you're in there it's because they themselves decided to put you
there.

*Do* stop trying to blame anyone and everyone except yourself for your
own responses and conduct.

And I have never been told
'you might be wrong here' or 'have you thought about this'. No. I get
severe and rude language and ultimately it gets personnal.

You were the first to get personal (with your talk of women with
moustaches), which is why I kf-ed you many months ago.
--
Kay