Old 13-03-2007, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Diana Richards Diana Richards is offline

Default PING:uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:39:35 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from Diana Richards contains these words:
June Hughes wrote:
Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Diana Richards contains these words:

Could you please keep your scum out of the uk.food+drink.misc
newsgroup? They're really not wanted there.

Thanks in anticipation.

When you actually _own_ a news group, you can dictate who posts
there.

Until such time.........bugger off!

Still, loads of shite are always welcome in the garden, aren't they... ;-)

I think the post was from the troll who seems to have taken residence
here.

Don't you want to give me some more abuse? You seem'd quite happy to
dish it out to me in uk.food+drink.misc just now.

Ouch! You don't quite understand the concept or use of apostrophes,
do you...perhaps you should go and do a little revision...?

That's it, keep up with the abuse. Don't you want to call me an
"arsehole" again like you just did on uk.food+drink.misc?

Or don't you want everyone here to see you for what you really are?