Old 13-03-2007, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default PING:uk.rec.gardening

Diana Richards wrote:

MY general attitude? I'm not the one dishing out abuse, she is.

You seem to think that people in this group have some mysterious control
over unpleasant crossposting trolls and that they are "our" people. This
is true only in the sense that the athlete's foot fungus is "mine." Though
I can cure _that_.

Did you really expect anything different, or did you come here looking for
an argument?

[Insert the well-known lines from the well-known skit here]

We now return you to your gardens already in progress, whilst the best I
can do is start a few plants indoors in anticipation of the coming
defrosting.

Cheers!