Old 14-03-2007, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Diana Richards[_2_] Diana Richards[_2_] is offline

Default PING:uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:22:21 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

Don't you want to give me some more abuse? You seem'd quite happy to
dish it out to me in uk.food+drink.misc just now.

Ouch! You don't quite understand the concept or use of apostrophes,
do you...perhaps you should go and do a little revision...?

That's it, keep up with the abuse. Don't you want to call me an
"arsehole" again like you just did on uk.food+drink.misc?

Or don't you want everyone here to see you for what you really are?

I have a strong feeling everyone here knows what you really are!

Someone who refers to urglers posting elsewhere as 'scum'....

Had one bottle too many again, Anne?

I didn't say that *every* urgler who posts elsewhere is scum. But
you're quite adept at twisting the truth, aren't you, Anne?

Killfile it Alan...it's not worth bothering with... ;-)

There you go dictating what other people should do again.